Caring for your crystal
By following the below advices you will preserve your Crystal in good condition for many years :
- No dishwasher should be used.
- Wash articles in plastic bowl of warm soapy water using a mild detergent without abrasive particles.
- After washing, wipe with a soft tissue.
- Drying glasses do not turn the goblet against the stem to avoid damage.
- Keep objects a short distance apart from each other, on a dry surface.
- Decanters should always be washed and dried soon after use; leaving any liquid in a decanter for more than a few days can lead to hard to remove stains forming on the inside. The same applies to vases - lime scale from water can easily damage the inside of the piece.
- Store empty decanters with the stopper removed to avoid condensation staining the inside.
- Crystal can easily break if subjected to rapid change in temperature; therefore do not use Crystal in a refrigerator or freezer. Be careful not to put a piece of cold Crystal, such as an Ice Bucket, directly into hot water.
- Treat glasses carefully to prevent damage or injury.
- We do not recommend allowing children to handle glass objects.